Friday, August 22, 2008

My Little Bro

My little brother is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Sao Paul, Brazil Mission.


I found this picture of him on my hard drive while I was looking for some other pictures. I don't know what is going on with the funky lens flare, but I like it. I think it captures him very well. If anyone wants to write him while he is gone here is his current address:

Elder Benjamin Scott Bradberry,
Brazil MTC,
District 31-A Box 38,
Rua Padre Antonio D'Angelo 121,
Casa Verde,
CEP 02516-040 Sao Paulo SP,
Brazil

Make sure if you write him to put your return address on the backside of the envelope. For some reason if the return address is on the front they just return it to sender.

He would LOVE to hear from anybody. Even if he doesn't know the sender.

No comments: