Sunday, August 17, 2008

Blog Layout

I must apologize to my two readers. I am attempting to find a layout that I like, and feel express my message visually. Yes, I know I hear what the people are saying. They say, "Pete, but you don't know what your message is. How can you express your message visually if you don't know your message?"

My reply would be, "I know. It is just a secret."

Please let me know what you think as the format changes. I want something simple, yet visually appealing. It also needs to be easily accessible for multiple browser formats as well as computer formats.

I use Apple products as well as the Mozilla product Firefox. I know that the majority of the planet doesn't use the products I use so I need to be aware of design problems and viewing compatibilities across different platforms.

If anyone ever has issues viewing any of my content please contact me so that I may rectify the problem.

No comments: