Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Always learning

I wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time, and shake the person's hand who coined the phrase, "You learn something new every day."

It is a beautiful think to think about. Some new piece of information floats into our lives, and teaches us something everyday. Granted we might not be open to learn what is right in front of us, but it is there.

I am a firm believer in the golden rule. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Imagine what this world would be like if we treated other people as we would want to be treated.

I try my best to treat others as I would want to be treated. I see that as my small piece of making the world better.

No matter when you read this, try and do something out of the ordinary for someone else today. If nothing else it will make you feel better.

No comments: