Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Hulk and Wanted

Amberly and I went to the movies last night. We saw The Incredible Hulk. It was incredible. We both loved it. It was much better than Ironman. Not to say that Ironman was bad. Hulk was better. Personally The Hulk is one of my all time favorite superheroes. A weak frail, but brilliant man is cursed by his anger and aggression when they become unchecked. The hulk at it's base has always been a story of controlling and managing emotions. I liked how they touched on that near the end.

I also saw Wanted a few days ago by myself. Pretty good. It is a straight up guy movie, blood, guts, and bending bullets.

I swear I will write in this thing more often. I am taking more and more pictures. I am just to busy to keep the blog up to date properly.

No comments: