Friday, April 4, 2008

Dang busyness

I told myself that I would post on this thing daily. I have failed miserably. Part of the reason is the lack of content. I can say I haven't been up to much, but that would be a lie. I had a shoot last weekend with the band Into Never. It was a great shoot. I also took a few shots of Crystal and Amberly on a whim. Amberly and I then went up to my hometown to spend the rest of the weekend with my family.

It is also official that my friends Phil, Ben, and Brandon have changed the name of their band to Hello Holiday. Check them out. New name means new tunes on their page.

This past week has been several days of staying up too late and waking up too early. I am about to pass out as I type this, but I do seem to write better as I am falling asleep.... could be the fact that I am crazy. Who knows?

Tomorrow, I have a shoot with a bunch of skate kids. The youngest is 3 all the way up to 16 or so I believe. It will be different. I haven't shot a lot of kids so this will be a challenge for me.

Wish me luck! Hopefully I will start to put samples up on this sucker of completed shoots.

No comments: